INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seperate display choice for Theater View's "lower left corner" display.  (Read 792 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Is there any possiblity of adding the abilty to choose a different display for the "lower left corner" display of the Theater View screen?  At the moment, this displays the current "Playing Now" selection, which makes no sense if PN is set to a Track Info screen (since you can only see a small portion of the Track Info image in the corner window of the Theater View.)  A while back we got seperate choices for the AW "Display" and the "Playing Now" screen.  For the exact same reasons this made sense, it makes sense to offer a seperate choice for the Theater View's "lower left corner" display.

Thanks,

Larry

raym

• MC Beta Team
Re: Seperate display choice for Theater View's "lower left corner" display.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 04:48:35 pm »

Agree entirely.

There's more related stuff that could be improved here also. For example, If you play a playlist containing both audio and images, this resets your PN display to cover-art for subsequent plays. I find myself constantly needing to set this back to my fav track info viz.

RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
Re: Seperate display choice for Theater View's "lower left corner" display.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 06:49:46 pm »

I just wanted to bump this.  At the moment, this is a bit of a "blemish" on the Theater View screen.  It just doesn't make sense to use the same display in the Theater View screens as the ones used in Standard View.

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up