INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong Image Rotation?  (Read 841 times)

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Wrong Image Rotation?
« on: December 08, 2006, 05:19:24 pm »

One of my image albums in MC12 displays rotated images by 90 or 270°, all other images display their correct orientation. 
In Windows Explorer the images display correctly, so there was never any reason to rotate them.

Any explanations? Bug? Is an image rotated im MC12 also rotated on the windows XP level or is it only an MC12 internal thing?

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
Re: Wrong Image Rotation?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 02:47:18 am »

I think that any rotations made in mc11 makes pics rotated the wrong way in mc12. All you have to do is clear any rotation values for yuor pics, in the rotation field in the tag window, and then they will be displayed corrrectly.

Also, (the way i understand it), any rotations you perform in mc (using the rotate tool) should physically rotate the image, so explorer etc. should see them the same way.

However, if you use a number in the "Rotation" field, rather than the rotation tool, explorer won't show them rotated, although photoshop etc would be able to display them correctly (because they judge the orientation based on the tag info).

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
Re: Wrong Image Rotation?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 07:05:51 am »

Park,

thanks for your valuable infos, I could reset those pics properly by deleting the info in the rotation tag. Yes, this false rotations were left overs from MC11 as I hadn't touched those pics or a very long time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up