INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre View Bugs/Features  (Read 723 times)

fatt_fill

• Recent member
Theatre View Bugs/Features
« on: December 10, 2006, 08:34:14 am »

Hi all,

Upgraded from .99 and noticed several "bugs":

BUGS:
  • Page Up / Page Down buttons dissapeared from Theatre View - very annoying as I use a touch screen in my car and have no keyboard so their presence was invaluable.  Rather than Page up/down buttons, I'd suggest a up/down buttons to the right of any list that can't fit on one page (almost like a scroll bar)
  • Playing Now: again a theatre view issue - when you click playing now from the home screen it always takes you to the top of the playlist and not the position of the track you are currently playing.  When the track next changes, this then corrects itself - although the track playing is still at the bottom of the page - it would be helpful to see what was playing and what's coming up (ie. have the current track at the top or in the middle of the screen)
  • Icon's next to text in theatre view - despite unticking the box so that the image don't show in theatre view, they still appear - the check box in options appears to do nothing.

FEATURES:
  • It would be useful for me if the visualisation in Playing Now could remain in a small box on the left (as when browsing) and allow the list of tracks to fill the whole screen as when browsing - maybe some configurable option for this would be good depending on your preference.
  • I also agree with previous posts about the usefulness of the exit button actually exiting MC rather than returning to the  normal view

I think that's about all I've noticed - I'm running 12.0.129
Great work on the continued development of such a versatile and powerful product :-)

Thanks,
Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up