INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Love MC12 !!  (Read 1106 times)

Osho

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Love MC12 !!
« on: December 09, 2006, 03:20:46 pm »

Hi,

Just bought and upgraded to MC12!! Love it so far. So many improvements. Some of the things that I immediately noticed and made me buy MC12 right away were:

• Media Mode and browsing improvements (Audio/Images/Video). Cool idea and even better implementation
  • Display View is awesome
  • DVD playback has improved greatly. Individual seletion of audio/video filters and their properties
  • Internal volume works now in DVD playback. It didn't in MC11.1 for me!

Keep it up everyone at J River!!

thanks,
Osho

ThoBar

• Was confishy
Re: Love MC12 !!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 07:25:07 pm »

Thought I'd second this... I can look back from MC12 now. Ever since I discovered MJ6 (I think it was..) I've been loving the product.

MC11 was the duck's nuts for Audio, and now MC12 looks like its going to be the goods for Video and online content as well. It's not quite perfect (cant let you rest on your laurels), but its by far and away the most complete MC out there.

Just keep tweaking that Theater View  ;)

Anyhoo, keep up the stellar work...

daveg

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 10:55:43 am »

Don't want to waste JR bandwith, but I really have to "third" that. I have never been completely happy with the player I was using, but never had time to search for another.  Most players did "almost" all that I wanted.

When I found this I thought it was OK. then I found V12. There is nothing it won't do for me. Honestly I would have paid 100 dollars for this. Few small bugs here and there(that i will get to in a few days) but you guys have to get your name "out there".  Most people just put up with the player they use out of habit...like I did, and have no time to search for a new one.  Your player has functions I could never have even thought of...
Thanks for a wonderful product..you have a lifetime subscriber.

dcwebman

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 12:30:48 pm »

...but you guys have to get your name "out there".
I know this has been brought up before but yesterday I received my first desktop with Windows Media Center on it. Hmmm, Media Center vs. JRiver Media Center. I played around with the Media Center on it just to see what it did, obviously nothing like "our" Media Center. Even if the word gets out to people, with the name as such, there's going to be confusion and some people saying, "I already have that."
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up