INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hairstyle and zone control  (Read 1615 times)

kanman

• Recent member
Hairstyle and zone control
« on: December 18, 2006, 07:03:48 pm »

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is a way to have buttons and displays added to the hairstyle screens to deal with zone control.  Buttons to select the zones, display the current zone, etc....

Any info would be great

Thanks

Kevin

kanman

• Recent member
Re: Hairstyle and zone control
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 05:57:48 pm »

Is there any info for these additions? Again any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 06:14:13 pm »

No plans to change this at this time, but thanks for reminding me of the Hairstyle era.  I've always regretted changing the name to Theater View.

kanman

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 06:28:51 pm »

Thanks for the reply!

Ya sorry about that I was looking through all the posts using the "hairstyle" name.  I have adjusted my search criteria for "Theater View" and have found how to set the zones from the controls menu in.

It also seems that there may be ways to add MCC commands in Theater View in Version 12 - I have version 11 - is this option available in this version? If so what are the files that I would edit to add the MCC commands I have used these in Netremote but would like to show Current Zone, Zones Available etc directly on the Theater View screen?...could I also add buttons to directly select zones instead of digging deep into the control menu?  Let me know if I am way off base here...having these additions would greatly help my WAF approval!  Let me know

This is the post that mentions that there may be display parameters available - I was hoping there would be zone parameters also....and if so where would I add/edit the settings

Can anyone tell the rest of us what it's possible to display dynamically in Theater View and what the parameters are to do so? Great tool, but don't know where to find some of the ingredients...

For example, track#. I presume it's possible to generate the track number on screen from a Text field - in the same way that "ARTIST" shows the current artist? I tried using "TRACK" or "TRACK#" etc. to no effect...

Thanks for any info!

Kevin
Pages: [1]   Go Up