INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DJ_Hazelwood -- do you have fix for "cover art" issue with MulitInfo on MC12?  (Read 969 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

DJ,

I was just wondering if you were familiar with the issue referred to in this thread (from the MC12 forum):

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=37714.0

Basically, the problem is that when you have the "Image" AW window open (and possibly the "Tag" AW window as well) at the same time as the MultiInfo Playing Now screen, the cover art stops displaying when songs change.  Instead, and empty box with a little red "x" appears where the cover art should be.   It appears that there is some sort of issue with having art displaying both in your MultiInfo display AND the Action Window.  At least one other person has confirmed this issue.

I was just wondering if you knew about this issue, and if so, if you had any ideas on how to fix it.

In another thread, you implied that there might be a new version of this plugin avaliable at some point, so I was wondering if this issue might be fixed in that version as well.  MultiInfo is still my favorite Playing Now screen.

Thanks,

Larry

Pages: [1]   Go Up