INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another folder.jpg how to question  (Read 792 times)

Rizlaw

• Galactic Citizen
Another folder.jpg how to question
« on: December 26, 2006, 01:22:35 pm »

Since KingSparta has discontinued his wonderful Folder.Jpg Interface plug-in for MC12, I am stumped as to how to update all of my "folder.jpg" images. I have just finished a tedious job of re-scanning or re-editing all of my CD's music covers (about 1,800 jpegs). They are all in a specific cover art folder, the path to which is appropriately noted in MC12's settings.

With KingSparta's elegant plugin it was easy to update all my cover art by simply selecting and adding my entire library of files (mostly mpc and ape) into "Playing Now", telling the plugin to overwrite the existing "folder.jpg" files with the new jpg files, and then hitting the "Batch" button.

Now I am lost. This superfunctionality is gone, and I don't see a way in MC12beta to duplicate it. I've read most of the "cover-art/folder.jpg" threads, and unless I missed the one pertaining to my problem, I didn't find an answer.

Does anyone know how to accomplish what KingSparta's plugin did so easily and well?
Ubuntu Gnome 20.04 LTS

sapnho

• Galactic Citizen
  • Leave a legacy
Re: Another folder.jpg how to question
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 03:52:24 am »

Reinstall MC11 and use it in parallel until KingSparta shows mercy and upgrades his plug-in. That's how I do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up