INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 12 podcast support  (Read 658 times)

nunisimo

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
MC 12 podcast support
« on: December 30, 2006, 11:19:49 am »

Hi.

Does MC 12 support auto podcast updates when syncing to an ipod?  I don't see the 'podcasts' folder in the auto sync of folders to pick from.  Right now I move podcasts to a playlist and then sync the playlist.

Also, once the podcast is loaded to the ipod using MC 12, why doesnt' the cover art or the fast forwarding work for the podcast as it does when syncing from itunes?  When I load a podcast ie. dance department, from itunes, it shows the cover art and i'm able to skip to the next song within the podcast.  I lose this functionality when syncing from MC 12.

Last question, does MC 12 support auto cover art importing like itunes?  I also have this other problem where one cover art will show up for thousands of songs, how does this happen and how can i erase the cover art?  Is the cover art actually stored in the tags of the file.  Also related to cover art, why doesn't itunes purchased songs show cover art in MC 12?  I believe you're using quicktime to play these file types so shouldnt the cover art support come through when playing in MC 12 or at least when it's loaded to an ipod?

sorry for the barrage of questions.

thanks to anyone who could help.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: MC 12 podcast support
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 01:13:26 pm »

For syncing, setup a smartlist that includes all the podcasts you want. (see the default smartlist "Podcasts by Date" for an example)

Then sync that smartlist.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up