INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YEARS WITH J RIVER. AND I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THESE THUMBNAILS!!!!!  (Read 1368 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

I HAVE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE ALL FOLDERS IN GENRES THERE. ALL THE THUMBNAILS FOR COVER ART IN EACH FOLDER, ROCK\VANHALEN\5150 FOR UNLAWFULL CARANGE\SAMMY HAGAR.. THEY ALL HAVE THE ARTIST NAME FOLDER, THEN IN THAT THE ALBUMS FROM THAT ARTISTS. AND THERE ARE COVER ARTS IN THERE

I LOAD THEM IN TO MEDIA CENTER.MAKE PLAYLISTS... DANCE ROCK 80'S RNB SOUL\JAZZ ETC. COPY APPOPRIATE FOLDER TO THAT PLAYLIST. AND SOME SHOW UP AND SOME OF THE COVER ARTS DON'T THOSE THAT DONT I RIGHT CLICK THEM ADD FROM FILE THEN THEY ARE THERE...

LATER ON I PLAY MY MUSIC SONGS WHERE ORIGINALLY THE COVER ARTS DIDNT SHOW UP(AND I PUT THEM IN)  ONCE I PLAY IT THEY ALL DISAPPEAR AGAIN....

WHY??

THANK YOU. THIS HAS BEEN A HAEADACHE FOR ME FROM DAY 1

AND I CANT GET THEM TO STAY...

ALSO I GOTO GENRE VIEW SELECT THEM ALL(ALL GENRES 34,000 MUSIC FILES) UPDATE LIBRARY AND ALSO TRIED UPDATE TAGS...
 STILL DOESNT WORK. I GET 1150 ERRORS???  OR PLAY MY PLAYLISTS AND THEN THHE COVER ARTS DISAPPEAR AGAIN FROM MEDIA CENTER.

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
Re: YEARS WITH J RIVER. AND I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THESE THUMBNAILS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 01:17:57 am »

Have you tried to mark the "store images in tag also", under Options -> File locations? What says the detailed error log when tou update?

And please stop using the caps lock. Get's so intense to read...
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:22:56 am »

I HAVE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE ALL FOLDERS IN GENRES THERE.

Go to tools > options > library and folders

In the right pane, you should see "Options".
Click on the arrow to see these options.
Tell us, What does it say next to "Fix broken links"?

-marko.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 03:16:58 pm »

says fix broken links leave network files.

i also checked store images in tags... and then did updae library from tags and now there is only 283 errors.

as far as cap lock. i apologize i do audio video  photo editing and alsways use caps and didnt even think about turning them off last night. sorry to those it bugs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up