INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View - customising cover art size etc.  (Read 1483 times)

Araj

• World Citizen
Theater View - customising cover art size etc.
« on: January 18, 2007, 02:39:37 pm »

Somewhere I found the possibility to customise Theater View in a previous build, which I can't find any more in .147. Has this been removed in .147, or am I just getting forgetful in my old age? There was a possibilty to customise the amount of cover art on screen and the gaps in between by fiddling with the cover art sizes - as far as I remember in the Theater View section of Options.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View - customising cover art size etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 03:54:44 pm »

I think you're getting confused.  You could always configure this for individual Standard View View Schemes through the Customize Current View dialog (and still can but it's less useful with the new Thumbnail Slider).  There wasn't (and isn't) a way to do the same for Theater View.  Your only options are:

Options --> Theater View --> Appearance --> Size (Extra Small through Extra Large)

This, as you probably know, changes the Thumbnail and Font sizes in one fell swoop.  I would certainly also really like more granular control over this in Theater View, including a Thumbnail Size Slider, and SEPARATE control over font size and thumbnail spacing.  Not available so far though (other than perhaps building a custom Theater View skin)...
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Araj

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 05:52:49 am »

I think you're getting confused

You're absolutely right, Glynor.  :-[ It was the Change Current View settings I was thinking of. At least I don't have to worry myself trying to remember now  ;)

really like more granular control over this in Theater View

Yep, I doggedly maintain that Theatre View remains very limited as far as options and config are concerned. The rest of MC seems to get better and better - indeed it surprises me how many improvements can still be made to something that I already considered pretty state-of-the-art.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:28:49 pm »

You're absolutely right, Glynor.  :-[ It was the Change Current View settings I was thinking of. At least I don't have to worry myself trying to remember now  ;)

It actually made me second guess myself for a minute as well.  I was reasonably sure you couldn't configure it (because I want to), but I too had semi-remembered/forgotten the thumbnail size stuff in Customize Current View.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up