INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help - Songs are transfered to iPod, but Playlists are NOT transfered - Help  (Read 1260 times)

bobe4

• Junior Woodchuck

Can someone, anyone, some kind person help me?

I'm using MC12 and two iPods, it sync the songs just fine, but id does NOT sync the Playlists themselves (so when i go under playlists in the iPod it shows none).  So again, the Songs are transfered to ipod; but the Playlists themselves are not transfered to the iPod.

This is critical because 90% of how i listen to my music is through mixes i make in my Playlists.

---------------------
A while back I had MC11 and the same ipods (and others before them), and it transfered teh playlists just fine.  But when I switched to MC12, I reinitallized my ipods to have a fresh start.

ipod 1: 30gb ipod video model ma146LL(first version of the ipod video), running ipod software 1.2.1
ipod 2: 60gb ipod video model pa003LL (first version of the ipod video), running ipod software 1.0)

razumik

• World Citizen

bobe4,

How are you transferring your music to the IPOD?  Are you selecting a playlist or a set of songs and dragging them to the handheld area, or do you have specific playlists checked in the sync list under the handheld options?  If you are using the former, that could explain why the playlist themselves are not transferring over.

bobe4

• Junior Woodchuck

I transfer through "options" and then selecting the playlists that i want to transfer, but the playlists dont come over to the ipod, jsut the songs contained in the playlists.

SwellGuy

We can't reproduce this. Can you send me a log (rick at jriver).
Pages: [1]   Go Up