INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Celli Skins  (Read 1336 times)

kayleigh07

Custom Celli Skins
« on: January 23, 2007, 07:59:53 am »

I love Media Center 12 but I would like to get some skins to make it a little bit like an emulation of an mp3 cell phone. I would like to know if anyone out there has some skins to make MC12 look a little bit miniature but not too small. I would like a skin that looks like the cingular black jack mp3 phone or the verizon chocolate or a new interface like that. Or something nice and neat. Are there skins out there like that or can anyone make those type of skins for me or are there skins in development like that? Please respond soon!

kayleigh07

Re: Custom Celli Skins
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 03:47:10 pm »

Seeing as how no one can solve my problem of getting skins to make it (MC12)a little bit like an emulation of an mp3 cell phone in the form of a skin I'll ask the big guys in charge. For example Cingular Blackjack mp3 cell phone or more importantly one that looks like Verizon Chocolate phone, preferably black would in the form of a MC 3D skin.

I have been searching around the web for one but I don't know if the people behind Media Center 12 could be able to help me. I love the Noire interface but I think more can be done to make the skins area better.

I have another problem: When I double click on a video file it opens the video in large screen and I have to manually put it back to regular size mode. I would like to know if there is a way to to open a file in the same window as MC12 instead of a new tab in separate way of opening the video or in a large screen. It is really annoying and I would like to know if there is a way to let videos open up in the same window as the basic interface.

Also I have another problem with MC12 that it shows same the cover art for different albums I have the mp3s for. It just wont go away. Aside from matters mentioned previously in this post I have no problem with MC12.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 03:59:06 pm »

Have you explored the mini-skins in MC?  There are a lot available.

http://accessories.jrmediacenter.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

kayleigh07

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:09:10 pm »

Thanks for the speedy reply Jim but almost all the mini skins are winamp type skins. There is hardly anything 3D, new or exciting. Thanks for your help but could you assist me in getting a skin that looks like the Verizon Chocolate, black version? I really want it and I have been searching for almost 3 weeks now but with no success. I saw a skin that looked like an iPod but it isn't the same as Verizon Chocolate. Please help me in my quest to find such a skin or something very clse to it.

Peace Out!

kayleigh07

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 05:51:49 am »

I had asked on this thread about video playing in MC12. When I double click on a video file in a folder or on my desktop it opens in a full screen window. How do I make it so that when I open a video file it opens in a window within the media center 12 interface without opening in the tag window to the bottom left of the screen or in full screen mode. I want it to play videos like it does in RealOne Player or Windows Media Player 11. I don't want an automatic full screen video playback...I just want it to open in the MC12 window. If anyone can help me please do so and if JimH can assist please do so.

Please reply soon.

zirum

• Galactic Citizen
  • still learning.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 06:15:28 am »

I am not exactly sure if I understand your question, but is it some of the options at the options / General / Behavior / Jump on play ?

Here you may set it to jump to either display view or playing now. If you set it to none,  think it will just pop the miniview down left...
Note to myself: Read, think, write - Read, think, write - think, read, write - think, write, read - think, write, read... Aahhw, i always mess that up...

kayleigh07

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 07:39:31 am »

Thanks a lot zirum. That seems to have solved the problem.

Back to my original question..Does anyone know if there are 3D skins that look like mp3 phones? I would prefer a Verizon Chocolate phone mp3 skin. I saw an iPod skin on the mini skins page but it was very dull. I like something black and stylish and fancy. Can anyone help?

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 09:55:18 am »

Skins are for the most part made by users, not JRiver. Post a request over in the skins section: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=5.0
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up