INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Verizon and Chocolate  (Read 1410 times)

kayleigh07

Verizon and Chocolate
« on: January 26, 2007, 12:58:25 pm »

Dpoes anyone know where to get a skin that looks like an mp3 phone. I am looking for one that looks like Verzion Chocolate mp3 phone. It shouldn't be too large and not too small. It should look like an emulator for the PC but have the appearance of the mp3 chocolate phone by Verizon and preferably in the color black. Thanks aplease respond soon!

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
Re: Verizon and Chocolate
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 04:50:49 pm »

I think if you've searched quite hard for it already then you're out of luck.
Have you considered trying to make one?

kayleigh07

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 06:39:34 pm »

Is there a program out there that can assist me to make great looking skins for MC12? I hope you know one or two programs like that but I want the program to be simple and very straightforward. I really would like to make my own skins so please reply with a solution program.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:43:30 pm »

I actually thought about loading each image in a current skin, and do a color shift change and then save the image back to the hard drive with the color shift change.

not sure how that would work out however.

I don't see why this could not be an added option in the skin manager.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

georgem29

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 08:50:42 pm »

I actually thought about loading each image in a current skin, and do a color shift change and then save the image back to the hard drive with the color shift change.

not sure how that would work out however.

I did exactly that to better match the colors of the "Z" skin to my Windows colors.  Worked a treat, though I did have to tweak some of the colors in the XML file to look right.

With Photoshop you can save the adjustment settings, so after I got the first image's colors right I could easily apply the exact same changes to the other images.  Everything matches up well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up