INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turned podcast auto-download back on and MC12 started crashing again.  (Read 916 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Not sure if it is related or just coincidental but MC12 just 'crashed' again (windows error box).  Weird 'crash' though as the program was 100% responsive and continued to play the current track (a 1 hr long podcast).  After the track finished, I finally acknowledged the MS error box and MC closed.  I've noticed a lot of weirdness with MC12 and podcasts (files trying to constantly redownload, files existing on the system multiple time with (1), (2), etc added to the file name but only one entry in MC) so I am fairly certain that my crashing issue is related to that area of the software.

If it happens again, I will post up the last log entries.  Since I was clicking around inside the app to test responsiveness I got a lot of 'extra' entries post crash so I am not sure exactly what was going on when it happened.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Turned podcast auto-download back on and MC12 started crashing again.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 10:15:12 pm »

Just a coincidence, just crashed again and the only things going on are the periodic podcast checks and the constant re-scans of the (empty) card reader (built in to the monitor).  Log on its way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up