INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resizing Multiple Images  (Read 681 times)

Sireland

Resizing Multiple Images
« on: February 02, 2007, 08:54:10 pm »

I noticed with the newer builds that come with the image editor, that the old image tools option under right click is gone.  I really liked the ability to select multiple images and then resize them all in just a few easy steps.  Is this feature completely gone, of so, what are the chances that it will be reinstated in later builds.  Thanks.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Resizing Multiple Images
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 03:31:27 am »

bug perhaps?

Something shifted around in the file right click menu.
The "Send To..." option has slipped further down the list, and the "Image" option that used to be there under "Library Tools" appears to have gone on vacation.

The other place that list of image options was available was from a right click on an image in the action window. Doing so produces the following menu:

If I select four images, the menu choices remain, but if I select 5 or more images, the menu is reduced to the last two "copy" or "view" options.
I do hope this is a bug, I've often taken advantage of the batch options available here, rotating well over 200 photos 90 degrees anti-clockwise had never been so simple!!

-marko.

hit_ny

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 08:13:56 am »

I've often taken advantage of the batch options available here, rotating well over 200 photos 90 degrees anti-clockwise had never been so simple!!
Can anyone confirm whether the image (jpg) rotate in MC is a lossless operation like with Irfanview ?

Only rotate, resize is defintely lossy with any program.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:58:27 am »

if you rotate within MC, it's lossless. if you use the MC image editor, it's lossy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up