INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: keeping top pane visible in full view.while playing music (and only music)  (Read 857 times)

Tolga

• Galactic Citizen

I want to keep the top pane always visible in full view while playing music (since it contains to much useful information and I don't need to watch music in full view) and I want it to hide (current default) while playing video or picture, (or picture + music). Is there a setting or hack to do that?

Fine, these are little details I know, but MC12 seems to have everything else I want.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: keeping top pane visible in full view.while playing music (and only music)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 12:46:41 pm »

I'm not 100% clear on what you're looking for, but I think this'll work.  Set:

Tools --> Options --> General --> Behavior --> Jump on Play to either Playing Now (if has display) or Display View (if has display).  By "if has display" it means that it'll only switch if the media type you play "needs a display to work" (eg Video and Images), and otherwise it'll stay where you are.

If you mean you want to switch to Playing Now, but have the Display part of Playing Now auto-hidden or auto-shown depending on the media type, then there's no way to do that.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: keeping top pane visible in full view.while playing music (and only music)
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 03:01:36 pm »

I wonder if pressing ctrl+2 to enter mini view is what you're after?

"Slim" is the default mini skin. If you've changed that, try switching back to it for a look-see...
Pages: [1]   Go Up