INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple Monitors and Screen Savers  (Read 682 times)

tpascaru

• Recent member
Multiple Monitors and Screen Savers
« on: February 08, 2007, 06:45:13 pm »

Hello All,

Things are looking great with MC12! Just a couple of questions/requests
- I have a 3 monitor setup, where one of my monitors is my LCD TV. When I'm watching a movie, it would be great for my other two monitors to blank out. Is there any way to do this?

- Is there any option to make the application quit after a movie finishes playing? (OK -- I fall asleep sometimes when watching a movie. If the application were able to quit on completion, my regular screensaver and power saving features would kick in).

- Lastly, is there any way to bypass the display settings for multiple monitors. I'd like to be able NOT to have to stretch my desktop all the way to the third monitor (the LCD TV), but still have the ability to play full screen video on it. This will probably be a windows limitation, but perhaps someone knows of a utility to "resahpe" the desktop such that all 3 monitors are enabled, but only two of them make up the usable desktop.

Thanks and Cheers,
-Ted

gappie

Re: Multiple Monitors and Screen Savers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 01:58:35 am »

you should take a look at ultramon. with ultramon you have the possebility to enable and disable secondary monitors and set primary monitors using commandlines or graphical interface. and a lot more. there is a 30 days full working trail version and a forum for questions www.ultramon.com

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Multiple Monitors and Screen Savers
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 10:20:19 am »

gappie beat me to it.  Get UltraMon.  It's worth every penny.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up