INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anne Nicole Smith, We Hardly Knew Ye! (But We Got an Eyeful)  (Read 977 times)

jgreen

• Citizen of the Universe
Anne Nicole Smith, We Hardly Knew Ye! (But We Got an Eyeful)
« on: February 08, 2007, 09:59:40 pm »

Sad news today, as Anne Nicole Smith, truckstop waitress, stripper, Playmate of the Month and former 26-year old wife of a 90-year old billionaire (until he died 18 months later), has herself passed away this day.  A simple country girl, she grew to become the owner of a DD set of, er, lungs.  And in America, or at least 49 of the 50 states (I'm not going to put any pressure on Minnesota, they voted for Dukakis), that's all you need for success.

Surprisingly though, looking like an upside-down wedding cake wasn't enought to guarantee happiness for Anne Nicole.  There were rumors of drug use, fueled by endless video of her tipping back and forth like a storm-tossed buoy.  She was a bit top-heavy, it's true.  But deep inside that flotation-enhanced exterior lay a little country girl who found even the  tiniest shred of happiness eluded her.  So today we grieve for that little girl, and those huge <edited>.       

modelmaker

Re: Anne Nicole Smith, We Hardly Knew Ye! (But We Got an Eyeful)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 11:03:07 pm »

R.I.P.  :(
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
Re: Anne Nicole Smith, We Hardly Knew Ye! (But We Got an Eyeful)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 01:17:54 am »

Yeah, you should call that a sad end to a tragic life. At least she got a few Norwegian car crashes under her belt first - in 1993 she was the model for H&M's annual lingerie campain in Norway, big boards everywhere. Other models in that campaign has been Elle McPherson, Cindy Crawford and Kylie Minogue, but none of them could hold a candle to ANS in controvercy and popularity! In my opinion that's very much deserved, I prefer a full woman to the skinny body of a 13 year old boy any day!  8)
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system
Pages: [1]   Go Up