INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: slideshow  (Read 767 times)

boliver

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
slideshow
« on: September 08, 2007, 09:09:58 am »

The slideshow that comes with MC 12 makes Windows keep warning me that an unlawful script is running. (making that feature unusable)

Is there a solution to this?  Perhaps a third party plugin? (that works in MC12, not MC11)?

Also, is there a way to make the program look for all art/cover files in folders underneath the music file?  i.e. regardless of what the name of the art directory:  "covers", "art", "artwork" etc.

Thank you in advance.

richard.e.morton

• World Citizen
Re: slideshow
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 11:39:21 am »

The slideshow that comes with MC 12 makes Windows keep warning me that an unlawful script is running. (making that feature unusable)

Is there a solution to this?  Perhaps a third party plugin? (that works in MC12, not MC11)?

humm, not seen this before. What version of Windows are you running?

Also, is there a way to make the program look for all art/cover files in folders underneath the music file?  i.e. regardless of what the name of the art directory:  "covers", "art", "artwork" etc.

Thank you in advance.

erm you could look at the Quick Find in File/Cover Art Directory feature
 (Automatically looks through your default Cover Art directory for the image, and links it to your file.)
 but i don't think it'll do what you're looking for (but I'm not sure why you'd want to store coverart in a subdirectory.

anyway, if this doesn't help... I can't help.  :-)

Rich

Media Center 12 with Girder and Netremote
Windows XP Pro SP2
Tranquil T2e
Via SP13000
2x500GB in RAID1
Testing AJAX Web-I/F
Humax DVB PVR-9600T
Denon ADV-1000
Celestion F-Series Speakers
Pages: [1]   Go Up