INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Way To Display Music Albums  (Read 1655 times)

itschrismck

• Recent member
Best Way To Display Music Albums
« on: February 26, 2007, 07:50:04 pm »

Hi All,

I did a search but could not find so sorry if this has already been discussed. What is the best way to display a large music library of music and use as "jukebox". Where you highlight the album then it shows the songs and you select the song(s) you want not the entire album. I have 2500 full albums with cover art so I envision scrolling till you find the album then click on album art and it shows you the songs with in the album and you can select the song you want. Kinda like the JUKEBOX at a bar or club. Sorry again if this was discussed just a newbe. THANKS, CHRIS

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Best Way To Display Music Albums
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:29:30 pm »

:)
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Best Way To Display Music Albums
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 06:09:19 pm »

Media Jukebox is a bit limited. JRiver's newer Media Center 12 has many new browsing options, for example:

When you select one of the album thumbnails the bottom list changes accordingly.

You can access this "Always Show Files" option by right-clicking the top bar that has the thumbnail size slider or by clicking the "text + down arrow" area on the top-left.

After the bottom list is visible you can quickly hide and redisplay it by double-clicking the divider. You can adjust the list area size by moving the divider.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up