INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: skin question regarding the playlist  (Read 1961 times)

audiosorcerer

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
skin question regarding the playlist
« on: February 28, 2007, 03:05:09 pm »

hi...i finally decided to build my own superminimalistic skin...but now i'm stuck with something stupid and just don't find the solution...its quite easy, regarding the playlist section (item:list)
the playlists background color is striped, i can change one color, how do i change the other one? i'm trying for 30min now and i don't find it....
thanks a lot....

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: skin question regarding the playlist
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 03:19:40 pm »

are you talking about 'gridlines'?

if so, this might help: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=37485.msg256105#msg256105

audiosorcerer

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:41:41 pm »

hmmm....i don't think so or wasn't able to find it on that page

thats the black monster i'm working on
and the arrows point to the list rows i want to change into the same color....hope its understandable what i mean, sorry for my crappy english

thanks!

gappie

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 04:08:53 pm »

yes, it is understandable. your english is less crappy as mine.  ;D
what could be an option is to go to options>tree & view>List: disable show gridlines.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 04:12:00 pm »

yup, they're gridlines!

Your first post did not make it clear that you didn't want to see them at all!!

The comment I linked to has a way to force 'no gridlines' onto anyone you share the skin with....
I get alternating light and dark with this line in the List section for my Gray Noire skin.

<Colors Text="484E59" Back="F8F8F8" SelectedText="f0f4fd" SelectedBack="008bfa" HotText="000000" Gridline="E0E0E0" GridLineBack="f0f0f0"/>

If I change the line to GridLineBack="f8f8f8", I don't see gridlines.  So the gridlines value needs to be different from the Back value.

I think that the Back parameter controls the darker line and the Gridline parameter controls the lighter liine in the alternating pair of lines.

or even easier, you can leave them in as an option for others, and turn them off for yourself by deselecting the following option:

:D

and don't worry about your english. it's just fine. apologies for not being able to speak your language ;)
-marko.

audiosorcerer

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 04:22:06 pm »

thats what i meant..danke!....and, don't worry its only german, no use to learn it...to complicated ;-)

gappie

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 04:44:38 pm »

and now you tell me. im struggling for 6 years now. but then again. guess i got to know when i want to survive here in germany.  ;)

the nice thing about the first option marko gives is that you can also let the gridlines nearly disappear.
try in your case for instance GridLineBack="121212" instead of the GridLineBack="000000" which would let them disapear totally.
Pages: [1]   Go Up