INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Megaskin main.xml file -- which entry defines main Options menu hi-lit text?  (Read 1171 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

In the megaskins "main.xml" file, can anybody tell me which entry is used to define the color of the hilighted TEXT on the left hand column of the main "Options" page?  I'm referring to the text that says "Burning," "CD & DVD," "Encoding," etc.  At the moment this text is black when hilighted in my skin, but I'd like it to be white since I'm using a darker hilight color, and I can't figure out which entry in the main.xml file effects this.  I know that it "can" be white (it is in other skins) but I can't figure out which value to change.  I've been pretty successful in reverse engineering the other skins, but even though I've tried comparing the main.xml files from different skins, but this particular value is eluding me.

Note that in the RIGHT hand column, the hilighted text is already white -- it's just the main "categories" in the left hand column that continue to have black text when hilighted.

Thanks,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I seem to have finally found it.  I cut out a bunch of lines, but the hierarchy is correct.  The bold/red/underlined text is the item in question:

<FRAME>
   <Entry Name="OptionsList" >
      <Colors Text="484E59" SelectText="FFFFFF"

The "FFFFFF" makes the text in question white.

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up