INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboards??  (Read 1268 times)

newsposter

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Keyboards??
« on: April 04, 2007, 03:56:55 am »

Ok, has anyone found a decent multimedia keyboard with led/el backlighting other than the ones offered by Scitek and Creative?

The layouts on those two keyboards are 'non-standard' and if I see one more product endorsed by a pro 'gamer' (one letter short of lamer) I'll puke.

The Belkin Media Pilot might be good (although it's not illuminated), but there are a lot of web reports complaining about a short life expectancy, poor build qualitty on the keyswitches.

Wireless not required.......

Rutger

Re: Keyboards??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 02:04:58 pm »

Logitech G11 - simply wonderful - all keys lit in blue + mediakeys (play, stop, etc) + 54 ( 3 X 18) programmable keys.
You'll need room - it's wider than most boards. Has 2 USB 2.0 connectors at the back, so you can connect your mouse, for example. It's not remote, which I think is great. I hate batteries going dead just when I'm busy.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2166,CONTENTID=11868

There is also the G15 model, but that's really for gamers - it has an extra screen at the top for programming games (bullets, etc). I rarely game, so I've opted for the G11. About 69 Euro
Pages: [1]   Go Up