INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: automation for screengrabs?  (Read 1447 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
automation for screengrabs?
« on: April 12, 2007, 10:36:20 am »

is there a mcautomation command for screengrabs?
if not, are more people interested. maybe with an option to tell where the grab is saved, or if it is used for the thumbnail?

gappie

Re: automation for screengrabs?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 07:32:01 am »

noone? i was hoping to make something that automaticly saves a screengrab after, say 1 minute, when there is none. that could replace the automatic thumbs, that are useless for me. or maybe with the remote, if i can get that to work with my plugin. or like ten pics after each other. nice to make a small gif from a home movie.
just some thoughts.

robydago

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 07:46:58 am »

gappie,
i think that a more usable option to create thumbs for video would be a "right click > use as thumb" option selectable on the paused video display: in this way you can choose the exact frame you want to use. can't check now so maybe this option already exists in MC.

imho, i don't think that any automated process trying to get a (good) thumb from a video can produce anything usable

gappie

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 07:59:56 am »

thanks, but i know the rightclick trick. a pain to do that with a remote. now when there would have been a mcc command. so i want to make something that takes the thumb automatic or with the remote.
just like the crappy plug i just finnished 5 minutes ago, to rotate images with the remote (but it works).
Pages: [1]   Go Up