INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: function of these pages after posting a message  (Read 631 times)

kandarohidharmapala

function of these pages after posting a message
« on: August 24, 2002, 11:39:31 pm »

i have noticed that when you reply to a message, or post one of your own, this site returns you without choice to the first page, and reverts to showing threads from last 7 days, rather than keeping the settings you requested when you log in, and returning you to the page you were looking at when inspired to reply, both of which options i personally would prefer. if you experience the same, and would prefer these pages to do what i suggest, or have preferences of your own for how these pages function or are organized, then please reply to this message, and maybe j river will take note of popular ideas.

phelt

RE:function of these pages after posting a message
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 12:08:09 am »

It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless. Especially when most message boards do not behave this way.

PhatPhreddy

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Cosmic Comic
RE:function of these pages after posting a message
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2002, 03:25:34 am »

I think it has been commented a few times that though the forum is friendly its not really user friendly...

I think UBB or VB are both good forum SW's and recently came accross this stuff at http://forum.snitz.com/ which provide free forum SW that has a UBB look and feel and seems to be very nice SW under GPL...
Phreddy@PhatPhreddy.net ICQ# 168975535
HTPC Front ends  
Pages: [1]   Go Up