INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: when playlist listening, why does it stop playing when doing other tasks?  (Read 573 times)

kandarohidharmapala

i like music when i work, as many do, and am constantly fiddling with various things within mj sometimes when listening. however, mj defaults to stop quite often, necessitating returning to playing now to get the music back, and sometimes losing what you were doing, or working on in silence, and when importing files or downloading from the web, i cant make the music play until mj has finished what it is doing. does anyone know how to avoid some or all of this, and if some of it is not possionble to change, then how about requesting j river to sort this out, and either put out an upgrade, or put it in version 9? if they take note of what we say on these pages, then maybe a good start if you too dont want the music to stop, is to mention this in your own reply to the messages i see here concerning version 9. maybe the more people here say what we want from j river, the sooner we will get it, leastways thats my hope.

Harry The Hipster

RE:when playlist listening, ..............................
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 12:45:08 am »

K:

Have you seen Wish List, drops down from Interact at top of page?

Also, Subject field should be 75 characters or less, otherwise Interact will bounce our responses

HTH
Pages: [1]   Go Up