INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View "play all" and "Views"  (Read 709 times)

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Theater View "play all" and "Views"
« on: May 10, 2007, 01:51:44 am »

I am finding the default "play all" functionality in theater view quite frustrating. Since there is a "Play all" button in the navigation, could we have Theater view honor the playback options of the main program?

Also, playing with the microsoftMC, I quite liked the idea of having a vertical scrolling main menu list, with related options appearing in a central horizontally scrolling list that branches off from it. I figured that one way to save having to use the "views" menu in jrMC would be to have all the viewschemes related to a media type appear in a horizontal scrollable list that branches off from media type header. This would simplify the navgation area that little bit more. I can make a visual mockup if my explanation is confusing.

Finally,
I set up MC on a new computer yesterday and I though it was quite odd that "loop" was turned on by default for theater view. How do others feel about this?

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View "play all" and "Views"
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 03:36:13 am »

I am finding the default "play all" functionality in theater view quite frustrating. Since there is a "Play all" button in the navigation, could we have Theater view honor the playback options of the main program?

This has been asked for soooo many times that I've lost count. I'm still hopeful though....

RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation
Pages: [1]   Go Up