INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License agreement and FAQ  (Read 814 times)

Luigi1943

• World Citizen
  • I'd rather be sailing
License agreement and FAQ
« on: May 19, 2007, 11:59:16 am »

I read in the purchase FAQ:

Q: Can I install on more than one PC?
A: During the two-week period after you have purchased or restored, you can use the Install Key you received to activate the program on your other PC’s. You may use the program on your work PC and on your home PC's with a single license.

That's what I've always known (I've started years ago purchasing a MJ7/8 license and continued licensing the subsequent releases including MC12...).

Now I've read the license agreement which appears installing the MC12.0.233 and I've noticed that the license  is valid for only one cpu...

Something has changed??? Have I missed something? Is my low level of comprehension of English misleading me? Is the FAQ outdated?

Tks for a reply
Luigi

Luigi1943

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Luigi1943

• World Citizen
  • I'd rather be sailing
Re: License agreement and FAQ
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 02:16:13 pm »

Thanks, King, for your link to that funny post (that I had read already). However my post was serious. Of course I appreciate the "generous" licensing policy adopted til now.... and am not wiliing to see it changed!!! For this reason I was surprised today reading the licensing agreement embedded with the release, which states different things.... from a "geometric" point of view I don't like discrepancies.... but I can live comfortably according myself with the more favorable statement!
Grazie
Luigi
Luigi1943
Pages: [1]   Go Up