INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reshuffle in Theater View  (Read 1506 times)

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
Reshuffle in Theater View
« on: June 25, 2007, 03:37:56 am »

I do believe there was a Reshuffle-Button in Theater View under "Controls" in MC 12.24x.
I can't find it in 12.259. CTLR-R does not help, because of my Touch-Screen.Where can i find it?

BTW, congratulations and thankks for the new Obsidian-Skin in TV. From my modest point of view it's a big enhancement!

Uwe

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Reshuffle in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 01:38:35 pm »

In Playing Now, tapping "Show Controls" will show a Reshuffle button among others.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 11:19:02 am »

Matt, i understand.
I found out, that the buttons are still there but i can't see them any more because the screen is too small.
I've to resize the view in Options to 50%, then i can see all of the 14 Buttons. Problem: The font is too small then.
In MC 12.24x I used 80% and the font was fine and all buttons fit on the screen. In MC 12.5x i only see 11 buttons (and not the reshuffle button)
Are there more buttons in MC 12.25x ?

Uwe

lpcalcaterra

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:36:16 am »

Same thing with my touch screen. Needed to use my IR remote or the up & down arrows on keyboard of IR remote to get access.

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 02:43:07 am »

Would it be possible for the default theater view skin to add the page up/ page down buttons as arrows on the right?  I like having buttons to scroll up and down but I find it unecessary to have to display more buttons on the left when they aren't needed.

Either the arrows there now could be changed to page up/down instead of just one row (good idea--use a checkbox to change them)... or another set of arrows could be added.
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=41333.0

Thanks Benn600,
maybe this is the solution, Matt?
Uwe
Pages: [1]   Go Up