INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center use for Dj /Rating bug  (Read 756 times)

Cedric D

• Recent member
Media Center use for Dj /Rating bug
« on: July 08, 2007, 02:02:33 pm »

Hi guys,
I'm a Dj who uses Traktor (Final Scratch / Traktor Scratch). At the moment there is no real library to synchronize with this Djsoftware.
So, for a long time, I'm searching for a program which implement all features in a easy way that are important for djing. Again I spent the whole weekend to find a solution and found this real great peace of software. Everything is clearly structured, on the right place, good looking and finaly, with the right options.
But there is one hitch: the rating feature works only partly...
All ratings I've done are saved as "popularimeter =". Still everything is fine. Now, one star is safed as 50|0 but in Traktor (Final Scratch) and other Mediaplayer (like MM or Magix) one star is safed as 51|0;102|0;153|0...
-> every rating I make is droped by one star -> so you cant really use it. The other way round its the same: 3 stars in Traktor means, 4 stars in MC.
So my please is to change the ratingvalue with +1. So all the Traktorusers, and there a lot of out there :), can work with Media Library instead of Itunes using special tricks to swap all the tags.

If thats not possible, because of other mobile devices, there could be a checkbox in ratingopions to add "+1". Maybe there are other ways too, but they have to be very simple, because not every dj knows much about computer.

regards
Cedric D

p.s: sorry for my bad english

Pages: [1]   Go Up