INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver pictures  (Read 1500 times)

jkrzok

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
JRiver pictures
« on: August 13, 2007, 06:36:45 am »

Just this forum alone gives me good impressions of the J River group.

I already said that I have relatives near the J River main office and it would be tempting to ask to visit.  It would completely change everything dealing with the forum and MC, though!  I would be able to picture lots of the employees in their work areas--just a different experience.

I'd be happy if someone just posted a video tour of J River's workplace. I can't imagine the people that work there think that we really are interested, but with the interaction of the J River crew on these boards it'd be nice to be able to put faces and other images to the names.

mlefebvre

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
JRiver pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:18:45 am »

I'd be happy if someone just posted a video tour of J River's workplace. I can't imagine the people that work there think that we really are interested, but with the interaction of the J River crew on these boards it'd be nice to be able to put faces and other images to the names.

Jim posted one here a couple of years ago... I've searched for it on Interact, but can't find it just yet...

Michel.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
JRiver pictures
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 08:25:49 am »

Here are some pictures of the crew:
JRiver Cruise -- http://pix01.com/2adhm4
JRiver Works Out -- http://pix01.com/296czp

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
JRiver pictures
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 12:45:47 pm »

There are some pictures on the company portion of their site.  I just think it would be strange...all the conversations that occurred with no realization of who we really are.  Portraying other people's words through the filter of seeing them would change everything.

By the way: the photos don't really show a computer.  Do you program Media Center on your wii?  And I gotta ask: how many employees work at J River?  Do you ever hire new people?  Believe it or not, I'm a computer science college student now and will at some point need a job.  I've narrowed my potentially potential considered/desired work places down to Google, Apple, or J River ... wow, that's intense.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
JRiver pictures
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 01:12:48 pm »

... I'm a computer science college student now and will at some point need a job. 
We don't accept computer science majors, sorry.  If you had majored in History or Latin, or better, had dropped out of Vo-Tech, we'd have to give you a shot.

mlefebvre

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
JRiver pictures
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 01:34:18 pm »

We don't accept computer science majors, sorry.  If you had majored in History or Latin, or better, had dropped out of Vo-Tech, we'd have to give you a shot.

R.O.T.F.L.!   ;D

Michel.

benn600

JRiver pictures
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 03:01:48 pm »

My initial instinct would be a major in relaxation...I mean honestly, you posted some photos and they are ALL of you guys having fun...oh right, you need to make sure MC doesn't crash when playing Doom 3...I recommend extensive Doom 3 testing with MC running.

benn600

JRiver pictures
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 03:02:29 pm »

Okay, I have only completed my freshman year.  I guess I can switch...Latin it is!
Pages: [1]   Go Up