INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding photos to a playlist  (Read 832 times)

Craig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Adding photos to a playlist
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:36:09 pm »

I was wanting to make a playlist of the photos from my holidays that I wanted printing.
Showing all my holiday pics in a view and adding them from the right click menu via send to playlist works fine because the send to playlist is added to the right click menu via the 'right click recent command' function. However if I view all the holiday pics as a slideshow the only way to add them is again through the right click menu but this time there is no 'right click recent command' and as the playlist is four levels down it soon becomes a pain.

Would it be possible to add a 'right click recent command' to the slideshow rightclick please?
It would make life much easier especially after I discovered that you can drag a playlist onto the Bonusprint uploader program.

Thanks
Craig

MC2Slim - Windows Shell and JRiver Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: Adding photos to a playlist
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 04:38:12 am »

try right-clicking on the player display info bar (the thing at the top that tells you what you're playing) and there's a "send to" option there that has the most recent "sent to" item at the top level.

If you don't see the info bar, move your mouse to the top of the screen and it will unhide.

-marko.

Craig

• MC Beta Team
Re: Adding photos to a playlist
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 02:19:49 pm »

Thanks Marko
That makes it a lot easier.

Craig
MC2Slim - Windows Shell and JRiver Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up