INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio, Images, Video Arrow Bug  (Read 769 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Audio, Images, Video Arrow Bug
« on: August 17, 2007, 01:22:11 am »

I thought it was fixed but doesn't seem 100% fixed.  If I delete all the view schemes under Audio, Images, and Audio, I usually end up with one of them that still shows the arrow upon restarting MC.  When I click the arrow it goes away.  It doesn't always happen, though.  How can I help pinpoint the issue?

I'm not a big view scheme user.  I like it simplified down, especially because Theater View works better for me.

MrHaugen

Re: Audio, Images, Video Arrow Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:34:26 am »

Same problem here. The arrow allways gets back after I start MC again. With no items under the main scheme.
Just a small issue, but still a issue
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: Audio, Images, Video Arrow Bug
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 07:37:32 am »

At first I thought it was confusing MC and messing up my HTPC but then I realized I just needed to update to 301 on my HTPC and then it started working again.

But yes, it is annoying.  I must say that whenever I take a brand new MC database and delete all the view schemes, of three attempts, one successfully removed the arrows, the second didn't remove the Audio arrow, and the third didn't remove the Video arrow.

I also do not have any Advanced features enabled that would make the arrows appear.
Pages: [1]   Go Up