INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any chance build 330 will fix coverart problem?  (Read 1318 times)

olarte

• World Citizen
Any chance build 330 will fix coverart problem?
« on: September 27, 2007, 08:14:45 am »

As the wrong coverart problem being addressed on build 330?

also making Podcast genre or audiobooks save book marks?

if  so, when do you expect to release it?

These are the two things that force me to still use Itunes.

Thanks

SwellGuy

Re: Any chance build 330 will fix coverart problem?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 09:14:22 am »

Please retest the cover art problem with 12.0.332.

We are still working on bookmarks...

olarte

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 11:41:33 am »

That's fine by me I can wait on that, but is the cover art all fixed (showing wrong cover art?) even if I still have to use Itunes to make bookmarks for Podcast files?

Best scenario would be to be able  to be able to check any file "remember playback position" and "skip when shuffle" just like ITunes. That's about the ONLY functionality I see in Itunes that JRiver does not seem to have.

olarte

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 06:09:00 pm »

;D PLease see my results here http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=42712.0

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 06:39:59 pm »

Best scenario would be to be able  to be able to check any file "remember playback position" and "skip when shuffle" just like ITunes. That's about the ONLY functionality I see in Itunes that JRiver does not seem to have.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I think that an even better "best case" scenario would be for audiobooks on the iPod (any file tagged as "audiobook," including regular mp3's) to automatically bookmark.  If MC ended up using a similar "remember position" option, this could be done by having any file tagged as an audiobook automatically "check" this option by default.  This would offer an advantage over iTunes since it would eliminate the need to remember to check this option (which you currently have to do in iTunes.)  I don't think anybody would object to audiobooks bookmarking by default given that nobody objects to Aubile files or Podcasts bookmarking automatically.  It makes just as much sense (if not more) for audiobooks to auto bookmark as it does for Podcasts.

Thanks,

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up