INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disabling Double-Click View Mode Change -- Possible?  (Read 775 times)

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Disabling Double-Click View Mode Change -- Possible?
« on: October 12, 2007, 11:45:28 pm »

Is it at all possible, either via resource hacking (it's okay, I'm a professional :P) or via an interface plug-in to disable the automatic view mode change when double-clicking on a movie or image in the Playing Now display pane?

Background (not really important):  Over the past year, I've been collecting shockwave flash games (*.swf files), and it would be great if I could organize and play them within MC.  The problem is that 99.9% of these flash games require repetitive mouse clicks, so that makes them impossible to play them within MC because all the double-clicking just changes the view mode.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Disabling Double-Click View Mode Change -- Possible?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 06:29:30 am »

Try Tools/Options/General/Behavior.

Edit: No, I see that's not what you're asking for.  I don't think there's a way to disable the switch.

Omni

Re: Disabling Double-Click View Mode Change -- Possible?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 05:54:00 pm »

Alright.  I figured as much. :(  Thanks!  I guess perhaps I'll explore creating a small AutoHotkey script to intercept and dismiss the double-click.

Oh, and just so there are no misunderstandings, the convenience of double-clicking to change the view mode is a great feature of MC, a feature found in pretty much all players these days; I just don't happen to use MC for videos or images, hence my desired customization. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up