INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Remote Ideas?  (Read 666 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Theater View Remote Ideas?
« on: October 07, 2007, 05:22:26 pm »

Below is an image of the remote I'm using.  I have all the buttons mapped to what I think is the best choice except "Menu" and "Pause."  Is there a keyboard shortcut command in theater view to go to the DVD Menu instantly?  Oftentimes, movies say to push Menu to skip the previews but I don't have a menu button! ...without the mouse at least.  And any ideas on Pause?  Play (Ctrl + P) provides both pause and play in one button.

Currently, pause and menu are used to zoom in and out but these aren't necessary because they are available from the Up/Down OSD menu.

When I was watching a DVD in our theater and stopped it, it correctly resumed position.  Unfortunately, I then went to a different computer utilizing my same library--and the same network files--but it didn't remember the spot!  When I started the movie, it started for 2 seconds like normal and then stopped for a second...at which point it should have jumped to where I left off.  Then, it just started from the beginning part.  So it just didn't remember where I left off.  Any idea why it might not work here?

Pages: [1]   Go Up