INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resetting play stats  (Read 684 times)

zurn

• Junior Woodchuck
Resetting play stats
« on: November 05, 2007, 05:58:03 pm »

I use many playlists that use 'last played' and 'number plays' to determine what to play--e.g., play tracks that haven't been played in x days and only if they've been played less than y times.

However, occasionally i'll want to "reset" some tracks entries for those fields--usually when i add something new, listen to it, and then want it incorporated into the mix like the one above.

I was trying to do that for some tracks today and it keeps crashing MC12.  This is on two different PCs, but the one i'm on now has the info below.   They use the same db/library, and have the same version. 

thanks for any help,
steve

Media Center Registered 12.0.363 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2991 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1046 MB, Free - 408 MB

Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive E: HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4481B   Addr: 0:0:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm (Active)
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server (Active)
  UPnP Server (Active)
-steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up