INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 12 and Logitech Wireless DJ  (Read 1919 times)

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
MC 12 and Logitech Wireless DJ
« on: November 19, 2007, 02:42:56 pm »

Just wondering if anyone has tried to use MC 12 with a Logitech Wireless DJ, or whether it is possible at all? If it works somehow, I'd ditch iTunes and use MC for music as well as video. If not, I'll have to see whether the two can work side by side. The WirelessDJ is perfect for parties and making on-the-go playlists while walking around the room, getting each guest to add a track.

MikeR1

Re: MC 12 and Logitech Wireless DJ
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 11:32:13 am »

Been since November and no responses!! I have the same question...I know the WDJ is not the greatest but for $90 its not too bad...I too would love to dump itunes and use Media Center...but I don't want to give up the WDJ quite yet!!
Thanks

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 01:25:54 pm »

The WirelessDJ is perfect for parties and making on-the-go playlists while walking around the room, getting each guest to add a track.

That's interesting. One possible alternative would be an UMPC and then you could use MC around the house (controling the computer playing the music).

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 05:05:38 pm »

Been since November and no responses!! I have the same question...I know the WDJ is not the greatest but for $90 its not too bad...I too would love to dump itunes and use Media Center...but I don't want to give up the WDJ quite yet!!
Thanks

YEah, I had given up hope and just posted this on the MC12 forum today. Came in here for something else... and what do you know - TWO responses. It's a great gadget. I was considering keeping iTunes, but letting MC12 organise my music and using iTunes only for WDJ playback

Melloware

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 08:42:12 am »

Or you could ditch Itunes and control you JRiver Media center from anywhere in your house....

http://melloware.com/products/rivermote/
========================
Melloware Inc.
Take Back Control of your PC!
http://www.melloware.com
info@melloware.com
========================
Pages: [1]   Go Up