INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: samsung blackjack will not sync  (Read 1152 times)

pgrisham

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
samsung blackjack will not sync
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:25:11 pm »

I have a blackjack that synced the first time it was detected in MC 12.0.380.  Now it makes my blackjack screen go black when I run MC.   It locks up my blackjack so bad that I have to pull the battery to get it to reset.  MC won't even detect it anymore, even if I reset all handheld devices.  It tries to, then my phone screen goes black.

I have even deleted my activesync setting for my phone and made it redetect.  That works fine--it's only MC.  What can I try?

pgrisham

• World Citizen
Re: samsung blackjack will not sync
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:44:37 pm »

I just made some headway...

I wiped out my micro sd card and MC appears to be working--it's syncing (and converting) right now.  I hope, of course, I don't have to wipe out my card every time!  Is there a setting I can try to tweak?

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 11:35:23 pm »

If your running WM5 & is your memory card over 1GB there is a know issue were you may find issues with your PDA and apps recognising the card correctly.  You can try to delete the hidden "msmetadata" file in the root of the card and reinserting but the problem will keep coming back.  Best bet is to upgrade to WM6 if you can
Nathan   
JRiver CEO Elect

pgrisham

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 11:16:35 am »

That's me!  Just installed my 2GB card.  I have the WM6 update, so I might give that a try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up