INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing from Itunes  (Read 848 times)

Niba

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Importing from Itunes
« on: December 06, 2007, 05:55:19 pm »

It is a mess it does not import all my files, and it does not work wiht auto import what am i doing wrong ?? all my files are in the same folder but in different sub folders

thurston

• World Citizen
Re: Importing from Itunes
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 07:36:49 am »

In Tools-Options-Library & Folders under Auto-import Folders, do you have the folder listed that contains your media files?

Niba

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 04:52:41 am »

Yes sir when in go to to Files /open media file i can see the files in the my folder Music where i have all my music. Some time i can import the files that whay but not play them? when they import they come out as mp4 i have taged the mp4 in the importer

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 05:30:11 am »

there could be two things, i can think of. one is that in the autoimport options of the map 'ignore files previously deleted' is selected.
an other option is that those files are already imported but under the wrong media type (for instance data).
to check this, make a smartlist, as a rule try media type is not audio, and see if you find the files you are missing in mc. if so, select one of those files, go to tags, show all tags, and change the media type to audio.

succes
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up