INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request:Allow browse "previous" & "next",when double-clicking file to fullscreen  (Read 667 times)

cosmicfx

• World Citizen

Hi

When I double-click an image file, wether it is in MC  or not, it sends it to "playing now", but when it opens in the fullscreen viewer/display, it doesn't allow me to go forward to the next image , or back to a previous image.

This is frustrating when navigating through images in MC.

Can MC Please add an option to MC's "Option-General-Behaviour-Double-click" , for a user to choose Browse within the folder or playlist of the original double-clicked image"

And if possible while doing that, also allow it to do the same , if double-clicking an image from outside MC when the iamge files are associated with MC.

Please help with this request. Please! It would really be appreciated So very much.

Thank you

cosmicfx

• World Citizen

And I've realized this would not only be a nice option for image files, but it could also be a nice one for audio & video files. If one has a folder with a couple of specific audio/video/image files in it, to be able to browse them using the next and previous button/arrow in the fullscreen viewer, only from double-clicking the 1st(seeded) file , and not having to close and double click each file.

Pages: [1]   Go Up