INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Design Ideas: The Theater View Skin  (Read 1315 times)

statious

• Recent member
Design Ideas: The Theater View Skin
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:31:20 pm »

I am far from an artistic person. As a writer, I tend to have no lack of ideas on how to discuss a topic or best approach difficult subjects.  However,  I know that I am not capable of creating a quality theater view skin like we have the pleasure of using thus far.  One of the most difficult tasks of a content creator is trying to think of ideas, which is why so many reach out to users.  What I would like to use this thread for is to create a series of suggestions, the more specific the better, that could be used by someone to possibly create a new community designed Theater View Skin. I would also like to see any suggestions for improving the theater view scheme via the actually coding of the program. For example, there has been a lot of discussion regarding how to effectively use some of the empty space to display DVD information.  If this was a possibility then how would the design need to accommodate this change?

The goal is to help those who have clearly demonstrated their ability to create quality skins but could use some inspiration and suggestions for creating their next masterpiece :)

Please be as specific as possible with your design suggestions and thank you for your participation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up