INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simple in list Thumbnail bug fix  (Read 765 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Simple in list Thumbnail bug fix
« on: January 11, 2008, 05:57:55 pm »

I have noticed this issue for several months in MC (if not forever).  It essentially looks like MC doesn't consciously update the onscreen thumbnails.  Take a large thumbnail, for instance, which is the most prominent place this is seen.  When the thumbnail does not exist, it is generated.  Unfortunately, each row/line/song seems to have its own part of the thumbnail.  I have to roll over the rows to get each row to update with the new image.  With the new (very useful) feature that adds space so large thumbnails can be the same size (only when grouped), it is more of an issue because there isn't anything there that can be hovered over.

They seem to update but it takes a while.

Is this problem reproducible?  It could be partly due to my large cover art but I wouldn't necessarily think so since these are much smaller thumbnails being displayed.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Simple in list Thumbnail bug fix
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:14:50 pm »

That sounds like a video driver issue.  Can you try on another PC?

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Re: Simple in list Thumbnail bug fix
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 10:12:40 am »

It happens on every computer I use.  Try this.  Using a large thumbnail, clear thumbnails (hopefully not a huge library).  Then open MC and let it sit with several thumbnails on screen (details/list view + large thumbnail enlarged slightly).  Then do not move the mouse at all.  That's mainly how I see the issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up