INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Font Size Requests  (Read 1096 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Two Font Size Requests
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:40:37 am »

1. When grouping, I'd like to make the title text smaller.
2. In theater view, I'd like to make the buttons & [Name] text smaller, therefore increasing the ratio for larger thumbnails.

Something as simple as large, medium, and small would be simple...or just a font size number for ultimate control.

gappie

Re: Two Font Size Requests
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 05:43:59 am »

Something as simple as large, medium, and small would be simple
that would indeed be nice. and a good solution. by setting text to small, or standard or big the ratio between text and thumbs could be set, which makes more sence when using ctrl+scroll to change the sizes in theater view. or maybe a ratio number between 0.1 end 2.

and besides that, it would be nice if the seq number in playing now could be taken away. takes some real-estate with useless (IMHO) information. and for pictures you get the option to have nothing under the thumbs like when exploring pics in Theater View under images.

thanks
gab

newsposter

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 06:10:33 am »

or just make MC more 'font aware' so that it just looks at everything a system might have available.

Of course, a 'return to sanity' button for views would be good to force things back to default readability in case someone goes too wild with font and color choices and thoroughly screws up their view.

MrHaugen

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 12:23:28 pm »

1. When grouping, I'd like to make the title text smaller.
2. In theater view, I'd like to make the buttons & [Name] text smaller, therefore increasing the ratio for larger thumbnails.

Something as simple as large, medium, and small would be simple...or just a font size number for ultimate control.

Totally agree. I tried to ask for a way to make the text smaller a couple of weeks ago.
You can select font, but you can't do anything with the rest of the options like Style and Size.

When we fist talk about Theater View. Is there a way to disable the stack function in TV? I have disabled it in normal view, but have not found anything to get ridd of it in TV. Takes up so much space..
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up