INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to mark a live feed as a favorite -- where stored?  (Read 684 times)

Steve A

• Recent member
How to mark a live feed as a favorite -- where stored?
« on: January 17, 2008, 04:22:33 pm »

I can navigate to, and play, a live feed from NPR, but though I marked it as a favorite (I think) I can't find it on the left hand pane any place.  this isn't a podcast, but a feed from a webpage.  Can I mark that somehow to get back to the page with one click instead of having to navigate there each time?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: How to mark a live feed as a favorite -- where stored?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 01:38:39 am »

I assume you used the "Web Media" part of MC for browsing. How did you mark the feed as a "favorite"? What is the feed address?

Inside "Web Media" you can store an individual stream address if MC's playback engine is used for playing it. When playback is started a new window opens and provides an option to save the stream. The saved stream should appear under "Web Media > Web Favorites - Audio".

Alternatively you can right-click the stream item in Playing Now and send it to a standard playlist.

If the site provides its content by playing it in an integrated player (for example Flash) you can add the webpage as a new Web Media link, but not save individual streams.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Steve A

• Recent member
Re: How to mark a live feed as a favorite -- where stored?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 08:34:58 am »

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up