INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Videos Won't Show Up in MC12 Auto Import  (Read 685 times)

sbpyper

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Videos Won't Show Up in MC12 Auto Import
« on: January 26, 2008, 04:47:16 pm »

I have been downloading favorite short videos from YouTube using software called CinemaForge.  I then went to MC12 and added the folder:  c:\program files\CinemaForge\Downloads\...  to the Auto Import Feature.  This did work BUT I found that only 7 thumbnails would show up when I clicked the video option in MC12.  I would keep downloading videos to the subdirectory but no more would show up in video for MC12.  I clicked on Drives and Devices and looked up the subdirectory through MC12 and THEN the thumbnails would show up.  Then I tried to remove or delete the auto import subdirectory that I created and then add the subdirectory back into Auto Import again.  This resulted in zero video imports.  I was looking for some command I remembered that told MC12 to re-allow directories that had been removed from MC12 but not the computer, but I couldn't remember where to find it.

So, how can I add c:\program files\cinemaforge\downloads\... back to the auto directory import so it will allow the videos to show up in video of MC12?   Is there a reason I could only see 7 videos thumbnails and couldn't see any more imported?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Scott

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Videos Won't Show Up in MC12 Auto Import
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 04:56:15 pm »

Check the autoimport settings and make sure the filetype is checked (under advanced).

MC12 can handle Youtube videos.  Open the video tab (click twice).  Then open Web Media.  Then click on Youtube, then a YT video.

Youtube recently changed their site, so this may not work for some versions of MC12.  It was fixed last week in build 422.  This build should be public soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up