INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help! My MC always seem to be saving tag changes, even if none have been made.  (Read 1108 times)

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Recently I've noticed that MC always seems to be saving hundreds/thousands of tags, even though I haven't made any changes. It reports that they're saved, but a little while later, or the next time I launch it's saving tags again. It's a pain because if I quit MC and then decided I want to play a video/song with MC again shortly afterwards, I cannot; the "tag changes" are still being saved from the previous quit.

Again, this is happening even after MC has previously shown it's saved all tag changes, and I have done nothing to change my library since that time. Any ideas?

If it's cover art downloading, how come it says it's done, but later thousands of tags remain to be saved?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

If you think it's cover art, turn off the option to get cover art.

Logging might tell you more.

A virus checker or a slow network connection?

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team

If you think it's cover art, turn off the option to get cover art.

Logging might tell you more.

A virus checker or a slow network connection?

Well, I was arguing that it wasn't cover art since I let the save changes go to completion, but then it starts to save changes again. I thought it wouldn't be cover art... unless getting cover art is done in multiple batches, rather than all at once. In any case, I'll see what happens when I turn off the option to get cover art. Thanks a lot for your time,  Jim.
Pages: [1]   Go Up