INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forceful Song Interests  (Read 1770 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Forceful Song Interests
« on: February 05, 2008, 11:29:18 pm »

Hey...I'm always talking with friends about music and how great different songs are.  I have a cousin who works in the music business and is adept with choosing the best music for my various family members when she gives CDs.  She also sends me promotional stuff from time to time.  It seems like we're at a disadvantage overall: everyone here is inherently very technical while we're being forced to expand our creative side in enjoying music and other artistic pieces (photos and movies).  What a clash?  In fact its a bit surprising now that I think about it.

But why don't we make more of an attempt to share good media ideas?  That would be neat if we had a song of the week or something and it would be nicer if a banner could be added to Interact displaying the latest songs of the week.  It's not so much that we need to vote and agree on certain songs as it is: everyone pick a song or two you really like, no matter the popularity.  Then, at the very least those interested can visit this thread.

My selection this time around:
She Talks To Angels by Black Crowes

ThoBar

• Was confishy
Re: Forceful Song Interests
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 06:21:39 am »

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Heavy metal music arranged for acoustic guitar duet. Very nice. Appeals to many people.

gappie

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 03:49:43 pm »

yeah. why not.

metal tov from electric masada

eireen

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 04:56:13 am »

My selection this time around:
She Talks To Angels by Black Crowes

I like Black Crowes much, the Robinson's brothers Cris and Rich. They had a rockin rendition of Otis Redding's Hard to handle.

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 10:22:54 am »

It's always fun when people open up ancient threads.  I've done it before only to find out (after finding the thread on Google) that the thread was started in 2001. lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up