INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD/DVD burning problems  (Read 987 times)

tboy34

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Tim
CD/DVD burning problems
« on: April 16, 2008, 05:40:16 pm »

There seems to be a problem with a no response message when you burn a disc. I noticed it a couple of times when I have burned a disc. Once you burn the disc and the CD is finished. It starts a message saying that it's closing the disc. Yet it holds on at that point, even with the disc finished. Is anyone having this same problem? I have uninstalled completly and re-installed and I still get the same problem.
tvk

sithlord0338

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
CD/DVD burning problems
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 03:49:21 pm »

There seems to be a problem with a no response message when you burn a disc. I noticed it a couple of times when I have burned a disc. Once you burn the disc and the CD is finished. It starts a message saying that it's closing the disc. Yet it holds on at that point, even with the disc finished. Is anyone having this same problem? I have uninstalled completly and re-installed and I still get the same problem.

Me too, I just burned a coaster using a dual layer DVD. I retried it again with a single layer disc and it worked fine.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: CD/DVD burning problems
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:55:13 am »

Could you guys give me some more details on these issues? Just list the steps you are taking, including the type of burn (audio/data, closed disc?), type of media, and the exact error message you're getting (or a screen shot), and other symptoms.

You can send a log file (Help/Logging) to johnt at jriver.com

Thanks,
JohnT
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up