INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox 12 and Media Center 12 Vista CompatibilityI just learned about  (Read 1810 times)

leebon

I just learned about Media Jukebox 12 Gizmo Richard's latest newsletter.  After visiting the WEB site I find that neither of the subject programs are Vista compatible.  Any work being done to publish Vista versions?  Thanks.

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut

Media Center and Media Jukebox both run on Vista.

j

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Also, what link says MC is not Vista compatible?  We will correct it.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ThoBar

• Was confishy

Also, what link says MC is not Vista compatible?  We will correct it.
I shouldn't speak for the OP, but I get the feeling he means that it doesn't specifcally state anywhere that Vista is supported.

@leebon - please correct me if this is not correct.

leebon

That is correct.  I could find no place that specifically states that Vista is supported.  Thanks for the info.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Vista is supported.

mesue

• Galactic Citizen

The plug-ins page also has a menu to choose your Windows version and Vista is not listed there. Makes it seem outdated.
Sue

Lucky13

That is correct.  I could find no place that specifically states that Vista is supported.  Thanks for the info.

I too have been looking for compatibility information. It does seem outdated. Had I not found this thread in a search, I would have concluded that MC12 was not Vista compatible.

Such an easy fix to let people know for sure. It doesn't seem like the kind of secret you would want to keep.  ? ?

goodlistener

• Recent member

Hi Kids,

I just installed MJ12 on my new computer that is running Vista.  All seems more or less OK but I can't solve two problems:

1) Many of the song durations listed in the table are too short, i.e., ~0:02.  The duration shown in the window at the top is accurate when the song is playing.  How do I restore the correct song durations to the table?

2)  I have read several references on this board to moving MJ12 to a new computer but I can't find any description of how to do it.  Any suggestions?

-thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up